Khushi says "I do a lot of work at home, from cooking to washing utensils but at the end of the day, I make sure to use a
good moisturiser for my hands and this is what keeps them soft." Jeevika says "I try and do the house chores like cleaning,
dusting etc with a pair of gloves whenever I can as this keeps dirt away from my hands." Here some more tips to care of
1) Regularly use a moisturiser for your hands as this will keep them soft.
2) Wash your hands at regular intervals to keep them free from germs.
3) While doing household work, try and use a pair of gloves so as to keep dust and dirt at bay.
4) When travelling, make use of a hand sanitiser to get rid of bacteria.
5) Once a month try and get a good manicure, file and cut your nails as this will make them look neat.
6) Getting a hand massage occasionally will make you feel relaxed.
7) If you have sweaty palms, you can use some talcum powder on them.
8) Avoid using harsh soaps on your hands as this tends to dry skin.
9) Try to avoid handling strong detergents or acidic substances as they cause severe damage to the skin on your hands.
10) Use a sunscreen to protect your hands from the harsh rays of the sun.
Your hands help you do a lot of work from cooking, washing, writing, typing etc and they deserve some tender loving care. Go ahead and use these hand care tips and see how they benefit you. We do hope that you find these tips useful. For more tips on skin care, make-up etc, check out STAR Plus.
Do share with us any hand care tips that have been useful to you too.