Aniket from Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum was looking for a job and all his family members gave him tons of advice about what he should do. Viraat from Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai also went for many auditions while pursuing his singing career. Our protagonists like Saanchi, Pratigya and Pankhuri are studying and will also pursue a career. So here are a few tips on how to prepare for a job interview.
1. Always ensure that you have done complete research on the company to which you are going for an interview like when it started, who are the founders and the goal of the company as this will prove that you have come prepared.
2. Dress in formals as apart from looking well dressed, it will also make a good first impression.
3. Punctuality is something most people ignore yet very important. So remember to reach the interview venue on time.
4. Greet your interviewer courteously and make eye contact as this will reflect confidence.
5. Remember to carry a copy of your updated CV and other essential documents.
6. Do not put any false information on your CV as this will reflect badly on you.
7. Answer all questions put forth by the interviewer honestly and truthfully.
8. Be upfront about your expectations.
9. If you have any doubts, wait till after the interviewer is done with their questions and then put forth yours.
10. Most importantly go with an open mind and be open to making adjustments in your expectations.
It is necessary to to keep these points in mind while preparing for a job interview as these will help you make a good impression and in all probability help you bag the job you are seeking.
Do you have any job interview tips that have been useful to you? Share them with us here.